- Q 1-1. What kind of site is this?
A 1-1. This is a language study site. Private lessons are conducted through the use of Skype, a free, online communication service.
- Q 1-2. Who are the instructors?
A 1-2. In addition to native speakers of the language of study, we employ instructors who live in countries and regions where they use their second language on a daily basis. Not only do our instructors have experience teaching at language schools, including online schools, but our contracted instructors come from a wide variety of backgrounds, including experience as university students and lecturers, and working at call centers.
- Q 1-3. What language are the lessons taught in?
A 1-3. Lessons are fundamentally taught in the language of study, just as if you were studying abroad somewhere the language is spoken. However English support is offered. The English ability level amongst instructors varies, however all of our instructors have daily conversational ability or higher.
- Q 1-4. How long is each lesson?
A 1-4. 25 minutes.
- Q 1-5. Can children take lessons? Is there an age limit?
A 1-5. The target age of the site becomes from 10 years old to 75 years old.
- Q 1-6. What do I need in order to take lessons?
A 1-6. Lessons are conducted using Skype, therefore please prepare the following.
1. A computer or smartphone
2. Other equipment required to use Skype (webcam, headset, etc.)
- Q 1-7. What are the hours of operation?
A 1-7. We operate 24 hours a day.
However, we cannot guarantee that you will always be able to take a lesson whenever you want. Please understand in advance that there may be times you are unable to take a lesson at your desired time due to the instructor‘s registration or reservation status.
- Q 1-8. I‘m a beginner. Is that okay?
A 1-8. Yes, that is no problem at all. We can start your study with how to read the alphabet!